Win a FREE online consultation with a trusted and verified Koala & Joe sleep coach worth £60
Just pop in your details below for your chance to win. Entry closes 30th Nov.
1. The prize draw is open to:
– Anyone aged 18 years or over;
– Bulk entries from individuals, trade, consumer groups or third parties, incomplete entries and entries submitted by macros, anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Disposable or Mailinator or other automated means will be disqualified;
– Employees of Koala & Joe Limited (the “Promoter” or Koala & Joe), their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw may not enter
2. The prize draw is free to enter. No purchase is necessary.
3. All entries made between 6th October 2022 and 23.59hrs GMT on 30th November 2022 (the closing date), on the Koala & Joe website, will automatically be entered into the prize draw.
4. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind or for any other reason.
5. The winner of the prize draw will be chosen by random draw approximately one week after the closing date (the “Draw Date”). The prize draw will be supervised by an independent person not connected to the organising of the prize draw.
6. There is one prize of a £60 voucher
– The voucher is valid for 6 months.
– The voucher may be used in full or part payment for a Koala & Joe service with a verified expert. If the selected service costs less than the voucher value, the balance of the voucher will be available for future purchases (up until its expiry). If the selected service costs more than the value of the voucher, the winner must pay the difference between the service cost and the voucher value.
– Exclusion dates may apply. All dates are subject to availability. Restrictions may apply and vary from Expert to Expert
– Pre-booking is essential to avoid disappointment
– Use of the voucher is strictly in accordance with the Koala & Joe terms laid out here
7. The winner will be notified by email (using the same email address that was completed in the entry form) within 30 days of the Draw Date. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 30 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited.
8. The prize will be sent to the winner by post or email within 30 days of responding to the notification of their win.
9. The prize is non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
10. The decision of Koala & Joe regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
11. The Promoter will make available information that indicates that a valid award took place upon request. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and first part of their postcode (eg SL7) to anyone who emails firstname.lastname@example.org within one month of the closing date stated in condition 3. If you object to any or all of your surname and first part of your postcode being published or made available, please email us at email@example.com. In such circumstances, Koala & Joe must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
12. The winner shall, at the Promoter’s request, participate in reasonable promotional activity surrounding the winning of the prize, for no further consideration, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and images in promotional material, which includes social media and on koalaandjoe.com.
13. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram or Facebook. You understand that you are providing information to the Promoter and not to Instagram or Facebook. By entering the Promotion all participants agree to a complete liability release for Instagram and Facebook about this promotion.
14. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so. In the event that the selected Expert or service is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute them with a similar expert or service of equal or higher value.
16. Insofar as is permitted by law, Koala & Joe will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Koala & Joe Limited or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
18. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts. If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
The Promoter is Koala & Joe Ltd, 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London WC2H 9JQ.
Koala & Joe is the reliable new way to find and book the UK’s best trusted and verified parent & child experts.
Lack of sleep can lead to exhaustion and frustration for the whole family – not to mention resulting in a sleep deprived child.
So whether you need help with frequent night waking, early-rising, short or challenging naps, co-sleeping, sleep anxiety – or perhaps you’re a new parent looking for the foundations of good sleep – our Verified Sleep Coaches can help.
Know a parent or carer who’s in need of some nighttime respite? Give them the gift of zzz’s by sharing this page.
A sleep coach will support and empower you to work through your child’s sleep challenges, using practical, evidence-based strategies and techniques, tailored to your specific needs. A one size fits all policy doesn’t work with sleep.
Our sleep coaches will design a plan for you and your child and guide you through the implementation, offering remote support and/or home visits. Overnight support is available with some coaches.
Sleep issues don’t just affect babies and toddlers, they can affect older children and teenagers too. So our sleep coaches also work with children with additional needs up to the age of 16. It’s never too late to get support – we all know how precious good sleep is.